Sign up for a feed and get posts automatically.





Enter your email address:



Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add to Google
Add Fantasygods Blog to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Subscribe in Rojo

Add to My AOL
Subscribe in FeedLounge
Add to netvibes
Subscribe in Bloglines



Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!


Sunday, August 06, 2006

Most Likely to Get Injured List 2006

Injuries:

gump“It happens.”, at least that is what Forest Gump quipped in the edited for TV version of the movie. And he’s right; it does happen; at least to me.

You draft a great team and start the season strong, rolling up points and victories, knowing that the Championship will soon be yours. Then, unexpectedly, at least to you, “it” happens….INJURIES.

You’re on the couch on a Sunday afternoon, checking the stats and you see one of your players is stuck at the same yardage. Hmmm; maybe the computer hasn’t refreshed itself, you think. After refreshing the computer, your player’s stats still haven’t changed and the panic sets in. Is he hurt? Is it a concussion? Is it an ACL? Is he done? Is my team finished? Scrambling, you surf the net for any player updates. Then you switch to FOX or CBS to find info and then you see it; a horrific replay of your WR’s ankle being broken in four places…so much for the championship! You then tell yourself, “I should have never drafted him, I knew he was going to get hurt!”

Read the entire article here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

I'm working with Takkle.com, a social networking site for sports.Members can post photos, videos, share stats and schedules, and a whole lot more with others throughout the community. Takkle is a place where students, athletes, coaches, and fans can share their passion for sports.

I feel that your site is very useful. I would love to know if you could link to our social networking resource.

Thanks,
Sandi

7/16/2008 05:42:00 PM  
Anonymous leslie said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
Besides.i'll give you some sites i think they're wonderful and interesting.I suggest you jouful.NFL Draft

12/21/2009 09:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home