Sign up for a feed and get posts automatically.





Enter your email address:



Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add to Google
Add Fantasygods Blog to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Subscribe in Rojo

Add to My AOL
Subscribe in FeedLounge
Add to netvibes
Subscribe in Bloglines



Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!


Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Law Signs With Chiefs

The Kansas City Chiefs have signed Ty Law to play opposite of Patrick Surtain and help shore up the Kansas City secondary.

Ashley Lelie has front office approval from the Broncos to seek a trade - suitors are said to be Tennessee, Chicago, Baltimore, New England, Philadelphia and San Francisco. The Broncos are said to be looking for running back help - if that is the case then Chicago and Tennessee would appear to be the front runners as they have depth at the position.

Rookies are signing like crazy now that the camps are opening around the league - there is a provision in the latest labor agreement that allows clubs to up the fines (almost triple) for rookies who hold out. This should help everyone get into camp quickly.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

From the Writing Gods, I believe you meant shore up, not sure up.

Lelie and a draft pick for Thomas Jones. Just wait and see. Go Bears!

7/25/2006 03:39:00 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Porter from the raiders might be in the mix too, but I think they are less interested in a RB.

7/26/2006 07:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

8/12/2006 10:23:00 AM  
Anonymous leslie said...

Nice site.I am enjoying it.I find it is so intersting which is writen by you.I am looking forward to sharing others with us.Thanks!
Besides.i'll give you some sites i think they're wonderful and interesting.I suggest you jouful.NFL Draft

12/21/2009 08:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home